If your business manufactures electronics, you may have the need for components like transformers, inductors, and chokes. In fact, there may be times when you need an inductor to provide a specific amount of delay in a circuit. One of the best ways to ensure you get the best products is to use custom inductors from a trusted source and here are some reasons why.
Help with the Design Process
When you use a top manufacturer for your inductors, they design the perfect part. For example, here are some of the things your engineer may take into consideration:
* Temperature – ambient temperature is a vital consideration for electrical circuits. In fact, some standard components cannot function when the temperature drops too low, or it gets too hot. Heat is a big factor with circuits and heat resistance can be built into your custom-made components.
* Power – what kind of power do your circuits need? It makes a big difference when you use DC instead of AC power. Three-phase circuits have different requirements than single-phase.
* What kind of inductance do you require? The process of electrical inductance can be varied a great deal, depending on the circuit design. Your engineer takes a close look at your inductance needs to make sure that you get custom inductors that will not only perform well, but they will also give you maximum service life.
* Size – size matters a great deal with electrical circuits. In fact, the size of the inductor can determine several factors.
* Shape – maybe you have special needs when it comes to space requirements. This can be built into your custom inductors.
Your engineer uses the latest in computer-aided design software and can develop a prototype for your inspection. This gives you the chance to test your components under actual working conditions, so you know they are exactly what you need.
1 person likes this post.