A new home must be insulated well in order to help curb energy costs and to help improve the functionality of the heating and cooling system of the home. One of the most popular types of attic insulation is blown-in attic insulation in Denver CO.
Benefits of Blown-in Insulation
The benefits of blown-in attic insulation in Denver, CO include:
• Tight spaces. If a home is drafty, this type of insulation can fill in small gaps and spaces.
• R-value. This type of insulation has a great R-value that is around 2.2 and 2.7. This will help to impact the home’s energy efficiency well.
• Noise reduction. Blown-in insulation has noise reduction abilities. This helps to prevent the transfer of noises coming from outside of your home. If the home is near a busy road, this is a must.
• Affordability. Blown-in insulation is much more affordable than other insulation options. It is much easier to install, so it costs less money.
• Reduced energy costs. When using blown-in insulation, homeowners will have a more predictable indoor environment that helps to reduce their utility bills each month.
• Fire protection. If the blown-in insulation is made from cellulose or fiberglass, homeowners have added a layer of fire protection to their homes. This insulation can help to seal in the air, making sure that the air does not get in to feed the flames of the fire.
Blown-in insulation is a great option for new homes. Making sure a professional company does the insulation is important to ensure that the job is done correctly.