If you are injured while boating or are injured while working in the maritime industry, see counsel from a maritime accident lawyer in West Palm Beach, FL, before settling a claim.
There are two types of maritime cases:
1. Acts committed on the high seas or navigable waters; and
2. Those involving contracts and transactions involving shipping on the high seas or navigable waters.
These cases go before Admiralty Court. The experienced maritime accident lawyer in West Palm Beach, FL, understands the complexities of Admiralty and Maritime law and will discuss your case in a FREE consultation.
Cases Involving Maritime Law
The types of cases covered by maritime law are numerous, including:
• Vessel Documentation & Registration
• Cruise Ship Litigation
• Personal Injuries and Boating Accidents
• Insurance Litigation
• Boating Citations
• And more
If you have a dispute involving any maritime-related claims, click the link below for information on how to proceed.
Other Practice Areas
Legal representation in both federal and state courts extends beyond maritime law to include:
• Insurance Coverage Disputes
• Personal Injury and Wrongful Death
• Business Litigation and Corporate Law
• Community Association Law
• Real Estate Law
• Construction Defect Law and Claim Recovery
When you need expert, personalized, and compassionate legal representation, choosing the correct lawyers is essential. Click the link below to review the legal team noted for protecting their clients’ rights.
Call Today for a FREE Consultation
For more information about the maritime accident lawyer in West Palm Beach, FL, visit Janssen, Siracusa & Keegan PLLC online at https://jasilaw.com/ or call toll-free (888) 788-6344.
Be the first to like.