People who want healthier, younger looking skin and bodies go to health spas for new treatments. Many of the new face, skin, and body treatments are non- invasive. They do not involve surgery and long recovery times. Spas and skin institutes such as Tamjidi Skin Institute offer many cutting-edge treatments to safely improve the look of body and face. Hyperhidrosis in Chevy Chase MD and other conditions require cutting-edge treatments by the specialists at the skin institute.
New Treatments To Consider
There are many non-surgical treatment choices to remove fat cells or get rid of wrinkles and other skin problems:
* Dermal fillers can smooth skin by plumping up cells. There are several of them to choose from and they must be injected by a dermatologist.
* Neurotoxins such as Botox are used to relax underlying muscles to reduce wrinkles and smooth skin.
* Traditional chemical peels and facials can help remove damaged or dull looking surface skin and make skin more healthy.
* Medical dermatology and cosmetic dermatology can treat signs of aging such as wrinkles, lines around the eyes, mouth, and frown lines.
* Ultherapy is a non-invasive treatment used to lift and smooth skin of the neck, under the chin, and above eyebrows.
* Laser therapy uses intermittent pulsed light to bombard problem skin areas with light waves designed for each skin problem.
* Liposonix and Sculpture are treatments meant to reduce fat cells using the latest technology such as ultrasound.
* Thermage is a treatment using radiofrequency energy to increase the collagen in lose, sagging skin to smooth it out.
* Acne treatments with a dermatologist
* Treatments to help people with Hyperhidrosis in Chevy Chase MD
These treatments and others are available to help each client look their best. Prospective clients should call the Institute to schedule a personal consultation. A consultation is needed to determine what the client expects and for the clinic to design a program of treatments that will meet the client’s unique needs. Pricing will be discussed during this time. Realistic expectations will be discussed as well as treatment limitations and risks. A combination of treatments and skin care products and services may be needed. For additional information visit the website.
Be the first to like.