Summer is upon us, and it’s the season of gift giving. You’ll have graduations, weddings, Father’s Day and birthdays throughout the summer months. As these occasions pile up, it can put a strain on your wallet. It’s important to find fun, reasonably priced gifts so that you can give to everyone you love. Here are five great gift ideas for under $20.
1. Candles – There are a wide variety of candles available, from traditional candles to wood wick candles. These come in a variety of scents, ensuring you can find one to please most any woman. Graduates heading off to college will love these for their dorm rooms.
2. Socks – Soft, unique socks have become quite a fashion trend. You can find socks in many colors and patterns, suitable for both men and women. These make great Father’s Day and Birthday gifts.
3. Coasters- Today’s coasters have come a long way from the plain coasters of past days. Some of the coasters available today offer witty sayings that will make your gift the talk of any birthday party.
4. Food – Who doesn’t love food? For the foodie who loves to try new recipes, choose a dip mix or pancake mix they can put together at home. For the Dad or grad who just wants something delicious to eat, try gourmet jams or candies.
5. Games – You can find a wide variety of puzzles and games for under $20. You’ll find games designed for kids as well as puzzles and other items that adults will love, too.
With these five gift ideas under 20, you should have no trouble finding the perfect gift for all your summer gift giving occasions. It’s never been easier to give a gift you’re sure they’ll love without straining your budget.