Moving companies that relocate people and businesses to foreign countries must possess particular capabilities in order to perform these relocations in an efficient manner. The companies doing this work are referred to as international moving companies. Canton, Ohio international moving customers can benefit significantly by hiring one of these companies to handle their very long distance relocation – regardless of whether it is a move taking them across the ocean, or north or south of the border.
International Relocation Services
These moves are generally much more involved than your standard local or long distance residential relocation within the contiguous 48 States. When you’re moving to another country there are other considerations to make and items to be handled. Due to this, particular services have been developed in order to carry out the work necessary to complete these moves. Some of the services offered by international moving companies include:
* Online move tracking
* Personal move management and custom-designed move planning
* Air, ocean and/or land transportation
* Free move preparation packet
* Freight forwarding
* Full or partial packing/unpacking
* Customs clearance and destination services
* Short-term and long-term storage
* Export or import documentation
* Property protection
* Crating and specialty packing
* Valuation coverage and claims management
* Debris removal
Customs Clearance Moving Services
Throughout any given year, moving companies are required to submit to certain audits of their facilities and processes as outlined and governed by the Department of Homeland Security’s customs trade partnership against terrorism program. These unannounced audits are performed in order to help ensure these companies deliver reliable services as it concerns the customs process.
There’s a lot that goes into moving to a new country. You’re moving into a new environment and culture that may carry with it some unfamiliarity. International moving companies can offer you something called destination services that are designed to help you adjust. These can include:
* Social security and driver’s license assistance
* Move-in inspection assistance
* Pre-decision consultation
* Home purchase assistance
* Lease signing assistance
* Escorted rental touring
* Preview program/familiarization touring
* Settling in assistance
* Full-service home finding
* Departure services
* Cost of living analysis (COLA)
The extensive array of services mentioned above which are offered by international moving companies can help you experience an efficient move that gets you to your new destination country efficiently.
1 person likes this post.